In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 Prompt Response: One time that I felt like I truly belonged is when I was with my best friends. This can be said for multiple times, really any time that I am with them. Niko and Elisa are my two best friends and I always feel like whenever I am with them, I am exactly where I need to be. They always make me feel included and loved. I struggle with feeling like I fit in and belong in places, but being with them always makes me feel comfortable and safe. I am able to act truly like myself and fit in better. The thing that creates this feeling is the feeling of security I get being around them. It allows me to open up and feel like I belong.

Summary: I was absent in class today.

Reflection: I was absent in class today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.