Write about a fear you have overcome.
Prompt Response: One fear that I overcame was roller coasters. I have extreme anxiety about many things, which causes me to overthink about outcomes of different normal events. I see the danger and negativity in small things that not everyone notices. That is why for as long as I could remember, I refused to go on roller coasters. I would miss out on trips to Six Flags with my friends, and sit out on rides at fairs. But eventually, my best friend helped me work up the courage to go on a small roller coaster. At first, I was terrified. But by the end of the ride, I felt exhilarated. Every since then, I have been obsessed with roller coasters. I love the rush, the drops, the loops, and everything in between.
Summary: Today in class we went over corrections in our argumentative paragraph.
Reflection: I learned that I need to specify my evidence in greater detail or it isn't effective. I also learned that I need to explain my evidence better and not make assumptions.
Comments
Post a Comment