Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: One phrase I use frequently is, "that is a nice sweetie." This is a phrase I use when I want to reply to someone's statement that is absurd or unusual. It means that I am acknowledging what they are stating, but not fully agreeing or understanding it. It has become a part of my everyday speech because I like how it is a nice way to respond to things that are funny or odd. Sometimes when people say things that are so out of the ordinary, it becomes hard to come up with a response. This phrase is short, simple, and easy to understand. Additionally, I learned it from TikTok and picked it up from there.
Summary: Today in class we learned new vocab words and did practice with them.
Reflection: I learned around 14 new vocabulary terms. Then, I learned how to use them in sentences.
Comments
Post a Comment