What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

 Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a hamster cage. I have a huge love for animals, and I always wanted a pet of my own. Before I got a hamster, I did hours of research to make sure that I could create a suitable environment for them. I recall that me and my mom took an old IKEA detloft cabinet, and began to design a cage. We had two cabinets, two large acrylic glasses, and a wired roof. Together, we cut the wood and formed it into an 8 foot long cage with wooden frames that held up the acrylic glasses. I believe that this stands out as one of my best works because not only did it give me an opportunity to build something, but I built it for something I loved. I am very proud of that cage to this day because it was a reflection of time, disciple, work, and my love for animals. 

Summary: Today in class we looked at SPACECAT and how to apply it to arguments.

Reflection: Today I learned how to look at speeches and analyze them even if I don't directly agree with them. Additionally, I learned more about rhetorical statements and questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?