What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

 Prompt: What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?   

Prompt Response: The first goal I want to achieve this year is improving my vocabulary. I want to acquire a new diction so I can articulate my words more effectively. My next goal is to improve my spelling. This is because on the AP exam, it doesn't offer a feature that indicates spelling errors. Therefore, I want to get better at spelling out difficult words so I don't have meaningless errors on the exam. Lastly, my third goal for this year is to increase the amount I read. This is because during high school I stopped reading as much to make time for classwork. This year, I would like to read more because it can help my attention span while also expanding my vocabulary. 

Summary: I was in Mrs. Anderson's class that day, so I am not aware of what we covered in class.

Reflection: This post has made me think more about my academic goals and how I can complete them not only in class but at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Write about a fear you have overcome.