What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?
Prompt: What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?
Prompt Response: The first goal I want to achieve this year is improving my vocabulary. I want to acquire a new diction so I can articulate my words more effectively. My next goal is to improve my spelling. This is because on the AP exam, it doesn't offer a feature that indicates spelling errors. Therefore, I want to get better at spelling out difficult words so I don't have meaningless errors on the exam. Lastly, my third goal for this year is to increase the amount I read. This is because during high school I stopped reading as much to make time for classwork. This year, I would like to read more because it can help my attention span while also expanding my vocabulary.
Summary: I was in Mrs. Anderson's class that day, so I am not aware of what we covered in class.
Reflection: This post has made me think more about my academic goals and how I can complete them not only in class but at home.
Comments
Post a Comment