Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: A time I felt completely lost was the end of the second semester of sophomore year. This is because it was the end of the year and I was really struggling with all of my classes. I was taking 4 AP's and I started to become extremely overwhelmed with studying for the AP exams, my finals, and managing clubs on top of it all. During this time felt like I was completely lost. Normally, I am very good with managing my time and planning out a schedule to study and get my work done. Then, I felt very lost on where and what work to start with. I didn't know if I should study for my AP exams or my finals, and I felt like I didn't have enough time to do it all. It all felt very confusing because I didn't know how to organize my time to make sure that I had the knowledge of everything I needed to know. Eventually, I did manage to study for everything but I cannot deny that the whole process made me feel completely unorganized and lost.

Summary: Today in class we learned about how to create claims of value and their list of criteria in greater detail.

Reflection: I learned how to turn a prompt into a claim of value where I argue one particular side. I also learned how to make a proper list of criteria that applies to all scenarios and not just one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?