Describe one thing that makes you different than others.
Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different then other people is my ability to hyper analyze the behaviors of others. The first thing I notice about people is their body language. The way somebody's eyes dart frantically, or shift their weight between their feet anxiously. Or on the contrary, when people sit with their body open, showing confidence. Not only this but I have picked up over time the skill of analyzing people based on their tone of voice. Many people can understand basic emotions like sadness, anger, or happiness from a person's tone. But I've learned to pick up when someone is lying, or secretly feeling worried about something. I don't know if I have picked up these skills by chance or because of something else, but either way they are very prevalent in my life. These skills make me different from others because I am usually able to pick up a person's real emotions and feelings based on analyzing their body language and tone of voice. This has made me very cautious and observant of others. I present myself quiet so I can analyze a person, and then when I am comfortable I will open up to my real self. I think this over-analysis sets me apart from others because sometimes it's stressful to play a large attention to detail all of the time. But, I think it also gives me a set of knowledge that a lot of others quickly look over.
Summary: Today in class we took a quiz on AP Classroom.
Reflection: I expanded my knowledge on identifying claims and providing pieces of evidence in a short amount of time. I also got to practice on SAT-like questions.
Comments
Post a Comment